Auctions are set to end at a pre-determined time. Although, if an item receives a bid within two minutes of the closing time, an additional two minutes will continue to be added with each bid, until bidding ceases. This is to allow everyone a fair opportunity to bid on the items.
When placing a maximum bid, the system will automatically bid up to this amount for you. If the system detects two identical max. bids, the first one placed will be given priority. Please ensure that you are the current bidder when viewing items, you are interested in.
- All Items Bought from PBR Auctions Are Subject to Buyer's Premium and Both Tax (GST + PST) on Top of Bid Amount.
- Our Commission Rates are as follows, Non-VIN Items are subject to 15% buyer's premium (no min. to max. $699 buyer's premium per item), VIN Items are subject to 15% buyer's premium (min. $100 to max. $699 buyer's premium per item) and $29.99 Documentation Fee.
- All Items in the Photos are the Actual item or items you are bidding on. Please check all pictures.
- All Items are SOLD AS IS, WHERE IS, and PBR Auctions pictures and describe the item to the best of our abilities.
- Any questions on specific products, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us at 306-931-7666.
- The PBR Auctions Ownership Free and Clear Title Guarantee.
- PBR Auctions Guarantees a Free and Clear Title/Registration on All Vehicles/Products with And With Out VIN Unless Otherwise Stated.
- Vehicles May or May Not Have a Lien at Time of Sale, We Will Provide Lien Release on Any Sold Vehicles at a Time of Payment.
- No Arbitration Over 300,000 km.
- All Purchases Must Be Paid within 48 hours of winning, payment or pickup can be done between our Operating hours.
- If not paid within 48 hours, we will charge the card on file without any prior notice.
- Due to Space Constraints at PBR Auctions, Once Item/s are Paid in Full the purchaser will have 7 days max. from purchase/auction date to pick up item/s. After 7 days, PBR will charge $10 per day, per item storage fees on the card on file.
- If the Purchaser fails to comply with these guidelines, the item/s will be resold on the purchasers’ behalf in auction minus 30% commission without any prior notice.
- No Person will be entertained without written confirmation of arrangement after 48 hours of timeframe.
- We won't hold any item/s if there are not paid for within 48 hours. Accepted Method of Payments: E-Transfer, Credit Card, Debit Card, Certified Check, Bank Draft, Cash (We do not take Credit Card over the Phone)
- All Credit Card transactions will have a 3% convenience fee.
- All our Liquidation Auctions are Online Only with Live Bidding.
- Please follow our social media pages to have the latest updates regarding any event or specialty auctions.